Browsing through these crafty blogs will inspire you to get crafting. This week, these amazing crafters will teach you how to do everything from measuring a book to make a custom cover to finding inspiration in past crafts.
- ACreativeDream – One thing leads to another… how creating an art doll led June to creating a necklace.
- Bag Lady in Training – Tammy documents her training as a new recruit for Thirty-One Gifts, a company who sells bags and organizational products.
- Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at our crafty world – This week at Craftside there are tutorials on how to measure a book for a slipcover, make a raw edge applique, draw a dramatic portrait and form a caramelle (candy) shaped pasta.
- Fabric Photo Magnets – Discover how easy it is to make personalized magnets using a photo and some fabric.
- Mail Art Inspires One’s Art – Have you tried mail art? Mail art inspires creativity in both sender and recipient.
- Mixed Media Artist – Finding the right background fabric for an art quilt can sometimes be a challenge!
- Stefanie Girard’s Sweater Surgery – How to make a pom pom Easter bunny.
- Strength – Cherie talks about strength and art.
I hope you enjoy exploring these creative links as much as I did, and don’t forget to add comments and tell them Sherri at Family Crafts sent you!