Do you color your Easter eggs to same way every year? If so, why not try something different? Not only are these techniques fun and easy, they don’t require expensive kits or hard-to-find supplies.
- Masked Easter Eggs – Use this method to write special messages on your Easter eggs.
- Marbled Easter Eggs – Give your eggs a cool marbles effect using cooking oil.
- Use Food Coloring to Dye Your Eggs – All you need is some food coloring and vinegar to make brightly colored Easter eggs.
- Tie-Dyed Easter Eggs – Give your eggs a tie-dye effect techniques using the same supplies you would use to tie dye a t-shirt.
- Tissue Paper Easter Eggs – Learn how to cover your eggs with small pieces of tissue paper.
- Crayon Resist Easter Eggs – Make fun designs and even write words on your eggs using resist techniques.
You can actually make most of these eggs using the same supplies so don’t limit yourself to making just one kind. Which ones will you do?