If you know someone who loves to go fishing, you might want to make them one of these fishing survival kits. No matter what age they are, they will get a kick out of this silly kit and the list of ingredients on the printable bag tag. This would also make a fun favor to make to give to guests if you are throwing a fishing related party.
Not only is this a unique gift or party favor, it is easy to make. You need a plastic, zip-top sandwich bag, a piece of paper, and the survival kit ingredients listed here (when possible, use a miniature version of candy and facial tissue).
- Piece of String: To use in case your line breaks.
- Safety Pin: Can be used if you run out of hooks.
- Gummy Worms: To use if you run out of bait.
- Lifesaver Candy: Just in case you fall into the water.
- Cotton Ball: To help pad your seat if you get in rough water.
- Milky Way: To help you find your way back to shore, even after dark.
- Bandage: Just in case you get hooked, instead of the fish.
- Swedish Fish: So you can eat fish, whether you catch some or not.
- Tissue: To help you dry the tears when the big one gets away.
- Ruler: So you can measure how big your fish really is.
- Rubber Band: To help you stretch your fish stories.
- Penny: To help bring you good luck.